- Ensure the follow-up on security related events and incidents, from Detection to Recovery.
- Monitor security issues, investigating alerts and providing on-hands support with incident response.
- Stay up-to-date on information technology trends and security standards. Research/evaluate emerging cyber security threats and ways to manage the.
- Assist with the creation, maintenance and delivery of cyber security awareness training for colleague.
- Assist with creating, fine-tuning, managing and optimizing Detection and Protection controls for the network as well as host layers of the organization’s networks, this includes but is not limited to SIEM, WAF, IDPS and GPO policies.
- Support and provide technical assistance to the IT teams at Zetes
- No educational requirements. Hands on experience is preferred.
- Good knowledge of low level Network Protocols
- In depth knowledge of inner workings of Windows and Linux OS’s.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Good understanding of the most common vulnerabilities (cfr. Owasp top-10 series) and threat vectors (cfr. MITRE ATT&CK Framework).
- Experienced Python (3) coder and a good understanding of at least one of the following languages: C#.NET or Java
Your Soft Skills:
- Excellent English reading and writing skills
- Good (passive) understanding of Dutch and/or French.
- Stress resilient, able to handle high stress environments
- Strong motivation to continuously grow, learn and sharpen your skills.
What we offer:
- A full-time job in Belgium
- Offices in 1130 Brussels - near Bordet train station
- Work within a small enthusiastic team
- Continuous learning opportunities
- Competitive remuneration package
Please send your application letter and CV to email@example.com