As a leader in the identification and authentication industry, and thanks to its various card production and personalisation facilities, the People ID division of Zetes has issued more than 40 million cards over the past 15 years, amongst which the Belgian eID, passport and driving license.
Zetes TSP is part of Zetes People ID, the division of the Zetes Group specialised in the identification and authentication of people, including the production and personalisation of highly secure documents. Zetes TSP is an operational business unit which provides certificate services and trust services for governments, the financial sector and private organisations. Zetes qualifies as a Trust Services Provider as defined under the eIDAS regulation.
To support its future development, Zetes is looking for a
Zetes is in the process of setting up a new business activity. You will be the leader of the specialist team that is responsible for a new ICT infrastructure for the mission critical cloud services for this new venture.
At first the team will create a new ICT environment as well as incorporate the existing core infrastructure already in place today. You will be involved in all aspects of creating and extending the existing server rooms, deployment of generic ICT and special cryptographic equipment.
This team is based at two locations in the periphery of Brussels (1130 Brussels but mainly at 1601 Ruisbroek), both are located close to the Brussels ring way and to the train stations (resp. at 2 minutes and 10 minutes’ walk to the office).
- You collect information from topic specialists and re-organize and convert this information into suitable technical documentation.
- You interview topic specialist and identify which information needs to be documented.
- Your work closely together with the governance manager, the operations manager and the service delivery manager. You identify their needs and you define the appropriate documentation for each internal customer (content, format, document management procedures).
- You assist in compliance audits and prepare the document sets for the audit.
- You create technical documentation with assistance from the topic specialists
- You organize the document sets in the the document management system and make recommendations
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor or master degree
- 1 year or more experience in
- Proficient with Office tools (Word and Excel in particular),
- General understanding of ICT environments
- Good analytical skills
- You can handle complex information and are able to describe ICT environments, write functional descriptions, procedures, etc.
- You have attention to detail
- You have the ability to interact with engineers, software developers and other technical profiles
- Our internal working language is English
- For contacts with colleagues a good understanding of Dutch and French is beneficial
- Good writing skills in English + Dutch and/or French are required
- Other European languages are a bonus
- A high level of autonomy
- A full-time job in the ZETES office in 1601 Ruisbroek (Flemish Brabant)
- Continuous learning in the market of peopleID
- Attending relevant seminars and specific training courses
- Work within a dynamic team experienced with large-scale projects
- An attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits in-line with your experience
More information about Zetes
If you are fascinated by this challenging opportunity, please send your application letter and cv to the HR director : firstname.lastname@example.org
Rue de Strasbourg, 3