Zetes is looking for a junior/medior frontend developer to expand its software development team in Evere.
As part of the core software development team at Zetes People ID, the software solutions developed here are related to secure document production (passports, electronic ID cards, ...) and biometrics. We develop solutions to biometrically register and identify people. Collect and centralize all data in a big data-repository and use that source of data to issue those secure documents or use the collected data in a border control context.
Our solutions also include PKI-based Trust Services like
- document signing (electronic signatures) products
- electronic timestamping
- certificates delivery services
- and more to come…
The candidate is part of a reasonably sized team (+/- 50 people) consisting of several project teams.
Each team has an architect and analyst on-board and several front- and backend developers. The development teams are in the process of moving to a scrum based agile methodology.
Our solutions are written using java in the backend based on spring boot or using Jboss application servers.
Most of our (recent) frontends are web applications communicating over REST/HTTP with their backend services.
Our current frontend applications are based on reactjs, html5 and css technologies.
More and more mobile developments are running on android platform, less on iOS.
- strong analytical skills
- frontend experience (reactJS or angular), affinity with UX is a big plus
- self-learning attitude, a yearly course budget is available for the candidate
- experience designing and implementing WebAPIs (rest/soap)
- affinity or experience with secure software development
- master/bachelor’s degree in computer science or an engineering degree.
- good spoken and written knowledge of the English language is mandatory, most of the meetings are
- being held in English
- knowledge of either (or both) the French or Dutch language is a plus.
The candidate must be open for occasional travel to African or Asian countries.
(We will never send our technical people to political shaky locations, the security of our people is of upmost importance)
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your resume to Koen.email@example.com