As a leader in the identification and authentication industry, and thanks to its various card production and personalisation facilities, the People ID division of Zetes has issued more than 40 million cards over the past 15 years, amongst which the Belgian eID, passport and driving license.
Zetes TSP is part of Zetes People ID, the division of the Zetes Group specialised in the identification and authentication of people, including the production and personalisation of highly secure documents. Zetes TSP is an operational business unit which provides certificate services and trust services for governments, the financial sector and private organisations. Zetes qualifies as a Trust Services Provider as defined under the eIDAS regulation.
To support its future development, Zetes is looking for a
Zetes is in the process of setting up a new business activity. You will be the leader of the specialist team that is responsible for a new ICT infrastructure for the mission critical cloud services for this new venture.
At first the team will create a new ICT environment as well as incorporate the existing core infrastructure already in place today. You will be involved in all aspects of creating and extending the existing server rooms, deployment of generic ICT and special cryptographic equipment.
This team is based at two locations in the periphery of Brussels (1130 Brussels but mainly at 1601 Ruisbroek), both are located close to the Brussels ring way and to the train stations (resp. at 2 minutes and 10 minutes’ walk to the office).
- You have an important role with regard to the security systems used in a specific infrastructure within our company.
- You assist he system architects and system administrators with the selection and implementation of security infrastructure such as multi-factor authentication, firewalls, intrusion detection, etc.
- You identify reusable components required for security and ensure the high quality of the security related service
- You share knowledge with colleagues on technology subjects, solutions, best practices on vendor specific and also on generic security components
- Establish and document installations, guidelines, policies and procedures
- You assist the System Architects and the Compliance Officer with compliance analyses of proposed implementations, enhancements, and modifications
- Set and enforce compatibility and interoperability standards that ensure site accessibility for all users
- Participate in the On-Call calendar (18:00 - 7:30)
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor degree or master degree
- Minimum 3 years in IT Security Engineering
- General understanding of ICT environments
- Good analytical skills
- You can handle complex information and are able to describe ICT environments, write functional descriptions, procedures, etc.
- You have attention to detail
- Proven experience in the field of Information Security
- Experience of the following:
- secure protocols (IPSSEC, TLS/SSL, SAML, …)
- dual factor authentication
- antivirus, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, monitoring systems
- open-source security tools(eg.: iptables, snort, clamav, etc.)
- Linux (RedHat, CentOS)
- An understanding of
- Public Key Infrastructure (Internal and Internet)
- X.509 Digital Certificate Management
- Hardware Security Modules (Thales, Utimaco, Gemalto)
- key Management and cryptography Algorithms
- OpenID Connect, Oauth, TLS, Federated Identity
- ISO 27001/27002, NIST, PCI Dss, ITIL, Cobit;
- Certification for ITIL, CISSP, CISM, CCNA, etc. are considered an important plus
- Our internal working language is English
- For contacts with colleagues a good understanding of Dutch and French is beneficial
- Good writing skills in English + Dutch and/or French are required
- Other European languages are a bonus
- A high level of autonomy
- A full-time job in the ZETES office in 1601 Ruisbroek (Flemish Brabant)
- Continuous learning in the market of peopleID
- Attending relevant seminars and specific training courses
- Work within a dynamic team experienced with large-scale projects
- An attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits in-line with your experience
More information about Zetes
If you are fascinated by this challenging opportunity, please send your application letter and cv to the HR director : email@example.com