As a leader in the identification and authentication industry, and thanks to its various card production and personalisation facilities, the People ID division of Zetes has issued more than 40 million cards over the past 15 years, amongst which the Belgian eID, passport and driving license.
Zetes TSP is part of Zetes People ID, the division of the Zetes Group specialised in the identification and authentication of people, including the production and personalisation of highly secure documents. Zetes TSP is an operational business unit which provides certificate services and trust services for governments, the financial sector and private organisations. Zetes qualifies as a Trust Services Provider as defined under the eIDAS regulation.
To support its future development, Zetes is looking for a
SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER
Zetes is in the process of setting up a new business activity. You will be the leader of the specialist team that is responsible for a new ICT infrastructure for the mission critical cloud services for this new venture.
At first the team will create a new ICT environment as well as incorporate the existing core infrastructure already in place today. You will be involved in all aspects of creating and extending the existing server rooms, deployment of generic ICT and special cryptographic equipment.
This team is based at two locations in the periphery of Brussels (1130 Brussels but mainly at 1601 Ruisbroek), both are located close to the Brussels ring way and to the train stations (resp. at 2 minutes and 10 minutes’ walk to the office).
- You are the point of contact for our customers in relation to service levels and problem management.
- You design and maintain the procedures and select the systems for service level reporting.
- You are responsible for creating and maintaining the Problem Management environment
- active follow up of problems
- definition of problem areas, types, etc.
- take proactive measures to prevent problems from (re)occurring
- You are familiar with Service Level Agreements and Operational Level Agreements
- you understand a customer's requirements for SLA
- you author SLA and OLA documents
- you define the KPI and orchestrate the necessary actions to achieve the KPI
- you define and follow up on improvement plans for quality and performance
- You handle the Problem Management Process and the Service Management Process and make sure that the involved actors and stakeholders are correctly informed and perform the actions that you have defined to solve the problem or achieve the service level.
- You make recommendations to optimize processes related to service delivery.
- You have an important role to interface with and coordinate with internal stakeholders such as the division manager, the sales director, the trust services team, manager, the infrastructure team, the helpdesk team as well as with the governance & security manager.
- You document you activities and write instructions and procedures for other stakeholders.
Requirements and Skills
- understanding of the specific nature of software as a service and/or trust as a service
- experience with ITIL, ITIL certification is a definite plus
- 3 or more years' experience as services delivery manager or incident manager
- bachelor or master degree preferably in ICT, engineering or sciences
- broad understanding of ICT
- customer oriented
- negotiation skills
- able to listen, convince, negotiate and explain
- Our internal working language is English
- For contacts with customers a good understanding of Dutch and French is essential
- Good writing skills in English + Dutch or French are required
- Other European languages are a bonus
- A high level of autonomy
- A full-time job in the ZETES office in 1601 Ruisbroek (Flemish Brabant)
- Continuous learning in the market of peopleID
- Attending relevant seminars and specific training courses
- Work within a dynamic team experienced with large-scale projects
- An attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits in-line with your experience
More information about Zetes
If you are fascinated by this challenging opportunity, please send your application letter and cv to the HR director : email@example.com