As a leader in the identification and authentication industry, the ZETES People ID division has run and is still running several ID-related contracts on different continents and issued more than 40 million e-documents over the past 15 years. The Belgian eID, e-passport and driving license contracts are some of the most known contracts.
To support its future development, Zetes is looking for a Project Director
As member of the Zetes People-ID Corporate team (PASS), you are in charge of large-scale and complex government project implementation cycles. These projects will be mainly in Belgium, but occasionally there will be projects in the EMEA (Europe-Middle East-Africa), Asia or LatAm (Latin-America) region.
The projects can include solutions with regards to people enrolment, AFIS services, National Register, Border Control, e-documents such as e-passport, e-ID, e-visa, driver license, etc. For most of these projects Zetes is leading as the prime technical contractor and works with local partners.
The main target markets are federal and regional governments, direct and indirect. The size of these projects is typically between 5 and 100 Mi EURO with a vast number of subcontractors involved. Zetes will either be the prime ID integrator managing the whole consortium and solution, or partner in a Joint-Venture or sometimes even a subcontractor to a systems integrator.
Main tasks (after initial period of working with other Zetes PASS Project Managers):
- Take the lead on new project implementations
- Prepare and follow-up project execution plans
- Organize/attend customer project meetings
- Organize project reporting according to Zetes PASS guidelines
- Get acquainted with the People ID solutions portfolio
- Be involved in writing and documenting the relevant project management parts of responses to tender
- Help to execute the yearly business objectives of Zetes PASS
- Travel outside Belgium within the scope of project execution whenever necessary
- Make Zetes PASS presentations at sales/marketing events when required
- Collaborate with Sales/Business Development/Bid Management and R&D mainly within the scope of project execution but also in preparing project planning at pre-sales level when required.
- Give input on internal organizational enhancements
- For the Belgian projects (eID card, e-passports and driving licenses)
- Be the daily contact for the customer
- Act as a technical account manager
- Make appropriate judgements as to when sales or management needs to be involved or when an internal escalation is needed
- Keep the customer happy and satisfied
Requirements and Skills
- Teaming skills (easy to work with, easy integration)
- Willingness to travel within EMEA, Asia or LatAm occasionally
- Capable of dealing with the customer and subcontractors at high level management
- Capable of showing initiative and out of the box thinking
- Stress resistant
- Minimum 10 years of working experience
- Preferably experienced with Public Sector customers
- Very knowledgeable in ICT
- Graduate/Licensee in Informatics or equivalent engineering degree is preferred
- Able to fluently handle MS Office tools, MS Project
- Experience with chip cards, secure documents, software and applications is a plus
- Trained on project management methodologies e.g. Prince or PMI is a plus.
- Trained on ITIL Foundation or equivalent
- Long experience with large, complex ICT project management and governmental projects
- Optional : understanding of ICT security (PKI more specifically)
- Being challenge-oriented
- Optimistic nature
- High “energetic” value
- Team Player
- Reachable after hours when required
- Our internal working language is English
- Fluent French or Dutch, oral and written
- Good English, oral and written
- Ability to speak an extra language (Spanish, Portuguese) is a plus
- A lot of fun
- Some homework is possible.
- A high level of autonomy
- A full-time job in the ZETES office in 1601 Ruisbroek (Flemish Brabant)
- Continuous learning in the market of People-ID
- Attending relevant seminars and specific training courses
- Work within a dynamic team experienced with large-scale projects
- An attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits in-line with your experience
More information about Zetes
If you are fascinated by this challenging opportunity, please send your application letter and cv to the HR director : email@example.com