The implementation of a plan to issue biometric ID cards often turns out to be very complex and requires the use of experts in the field in order to bring the project to a successful conclusion. By appointing a single partner in charge of the whole operational side, authorities wishing to deploy the ECOWAS card can delegate this onerous task. For this reason, ZETES offers a Build, Operate & Transfer (BOT) model, taking responsibility for absolutely every aspect of management. Tailored to reflect the needs of each customer, this may involve:
- assembly and supply of fixed and mobile enrolment stations
- management of the logistics and deployment in the field
- training of enrolment operators
- choice of location to set up the personalisation site
- securing the site
- selecting qualified personnel
- purchase and installation of machines
- the day-to-day management of enrolment, centralisation, deduplication, and personalisation operations once the project has been launched.
In this way, the authorities can delegate all the technical aspects whilst using a regular reporting system to maintain high visibility of the operations and supervision capability.